At Northwold we are committed to working together to prepare our children for life as responsible, global citizens.
- with a strong Inclusive ethos
- values individuality and recognizes that each person has an important contribution to make to our society
- ensures equal access and opportunity for all
- actively seeks to remove the barriers to learning and supports interactive participation of all its children ensuring best outcomes for all.
WE WILL EMPOWER ALL CHILDREN:
- To be active and engaged learners who take responsibility for their learning, behaviour and success.
- To develop their confidence, honesty, self-awareness and resilience, as well as pride in their individual identities.
- To develop the skills to make positive decisions about their futures, their families, their communities and the world.
- To develop skills and knowledge, which can be applied in a variety of ways, so they can be independent when they are working and living in our changing world.