At Northwold, school uniform is compulsory and must be worn in full at all times. The uniform consists of the following items:
- a plain white shirt
- a school tie
- a red and white school dress (optional)
- red school jumper or cardigan featuring the school logo.
- children may not wear hoodies or clothes with other logos
- grey trousers, skirt or pinafore
- black school shoes which are safe for playing in
The office has a stock of some items should parents need to purchase them throughout the school year – these include jumpers, cardigans, school ties and book bags.
Pupils are expected to wear their PE kit to school on PE days. The PE kit consists of:
- t-shirt in house colour
- black shorts or jogging bottoms (no leggings)
- black trainers or plimsolls