Northwold is a large, mixed community school that provides an exciting, supportive and challenging environment which enables all children to reach their highest levels of achievement in all aspects of their school lives.
Northwold Primary School is in the Hackney Local Education Authority and we are housed in a four storey late-Victorian listed building – which has been a school for over 104 years.
The children are encouraged to be mindful of the school’s personal goals.
- Communication – Give and receive information
- Adaptability – Ready to change
- Morality – Make responsible choices
- Enquiry – Find out more
- Thoughtfulness – Think about others
- Cooperation – Learn as a team
- Resilience – Keep trying
- Respect – Respect others
Our Mission Statement
At Northwold we are committed to working together to prepare our children for life as responsible, global citizens.
We will empower all children:
- To be active and engaged learners who take responsibility for their learning, behaviour and success.
- To develop their confidence, honesty, self-awareness and resilience, as well as pride in their individual identities.
- To develop the skills to make positive decisions about their futures, their families, their communities and the world.
- To develop skills and knowledge which can be applied in a variety of ways so that they can be independent when they are working and living in our changing world.
We recognise that every child has different aptitudes and needs. The focus of our school curriculum and all our school routines will ensure good progress.
Definition of Learning
“Learning is a continuous process of acquiring knowledge and understanding of the world and developing skills which facilitate life’s journey”
School Perfomance Table
Click here to see how Northwold Primary School is doing at both local and national levels